Position: China Content Marketing Intern
NextportChina is a full service China-focused online marketing agency providing Chinese web development, SEO & SEA, e-commerce and social media marketing services. We provide strategic advice and solutions to (western) companies and institutions who want to become visible and accessible to millions of online Chinese consumers via China’s largest social communities, travel portals and / or e-commerce platforms. Together with our China-based team and carefully selected partners we help companies to build their online presence in China.
Profile Online Marketing Intern
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious, smart and witty China Content Marketing Intern to assist our team!
• Content creation in Chinese on WeChat & Weibo
• Write attractive content based on different target audience and purposes
• Brainstorm & co-develop creative campaign- and content writing ideas
• Translate different types of content materials from English to Chinese and vice versa
• Work closely with our Chinese team to deliver the best outcomes!
• Current Bachelor or Master student in Marketing, Media, Communication or similar studies
• Native Chinese speaker with strong English skills (especially written and spoken)
• Capable of writing high quality social media content in Chinese. Past copywriting experience is a plus!
• Have your own ideas and think independently during content creation
• Creative and witty person who can think out of the box (“Nao Dong”)
• Responsible, well organized and able to learn quickly and understand different tasks
• Living in the Amsterdam Area is a plus!
• Competitive monthly internship allowance, with your travel costs covered!
• An aspiring and energetic team to inspire you and help strengthen your marketing skills
• Top floor offices at the heart of Amsterdam city center – Damrak!
• A personal desk where you have infinite freedom to produce good works and a public space where you can chill with nice coffee and snacks
• Starting date: as soon as possible
• Number of working days per week are discussable
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to the email address: munisha[at]nextportchina.com. You can always give us a call at 0031(0)202231338 if you have any questions.